Advanced English Course for Non-Native Speakers of English
Corporate English Language Training Program for Companies
Learn Advanced Grammar, Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
Ensure grammar principles are retained, practiced and used correctly to improve your language skills. With verb tense practice drills, you will become more proficient at describing the timing of events and remove barriers to communication.
Enhance your ability to articulate ideas more clearly and confidently, write emails, reports and focus on your reading and listening comprehension.
Advanced English Course Objective:
This Advanced English Course focuses on helping students improve their communication skills for professional and daily life.
Emphasis is on increasing confidence and fluency through realistic activities both in and out of class covering pronunciation, advanced grammar, idiom and slang usage, active listening skills, and conversation strategies.
Advanced English Course Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this Advanced English Course, students will be able to:
- Articulate ideas more clearly and confidently
- Use more sophisticated verbal skills in negotiation, persuasive or awkward situations
- Understand cultural cues and expectations in oral communication
- Use verbal skills and strategies for participating in group situations
- USe skills to improve conversational fluency
- Apply techniques to improve pronunciation
- Develop active, and interactive, listening skills
Language Connections offers group and private classes with content tailored to the needs of your company.
For more information contact our Language Training Department:
Phone: (617) 731-3700