“Language Connections was able to adapt the training to meet the needs of our diverse workforce and recommend future classes that would be more useful to our specific challenges.”
Marci Keck, Training Specialist
“Language Connections created a specific ESL curriculum that included our professional vocabulary and safety terminology. LC instructors are very experienced and dedicated. Their teaching methods are highly effective and make learning fun and easy.”
Sr. Director of Safety and Risk Management
what we do
- Customized English and Foreign language training for companies and employees.
- Specific ESL curriculum that includes clients’ professional vocabulary and is tailored to their requirements
- Business English training program for companies
- Cross-cultural communications training for companies.
- Private ESL and Foreign language programs
- On-site and off-site language training
- Interpreter Training Programs on-site
- Professional Skills Training Programs on-site
Language Training Tips
- Business English training is one of the most valuable benefits a business can offer employees. Written and spoken communication are…
- Corporate English training directly benefits both employers and their employees. At Language Connections, our online corporate English courses are tailored…
- We provide on-site and off-site English and Foreign language and cross-cultural training.
- We focus on day-to-day business communication.
- All our corporate courses are tailored to our clients’ needs, adapted to their level and schedule
- The syllabus for each corporate program is fully customized to incorporate job-specific vocabulary.
- We monitor students’ progress.
- We provide free initial assessment, regular progress reports, attendance sheets and final evaluation.
- Our ESL trainers have advanced degrees and years of experience.
- Whether it is building a wall on private property or operating heavy machinery on a commercial job, can construction companies and managers afford NOT to provide language training for construction workers while knowing the risks…
- Corporate English courses and whether to offer them to employees is arguably one of the most important investments a company can make in 2021. With trackable qualitative returns and concrete benefits to your business goals, growing…
from the blog
Whether it is building a wall on private property or operating heavy machinery on a commercial job, can construction companies…
Corporate English courses and whether to offer them to employees is arguably one of the most important investments a…
Online English lessons for companies and their day-to-day business have been conducted throughout the pandemic via Zoom. Worldwide, companies have…
Business English training is one of the most valuable benefits a business can offer employees. Written and spoken communication are…