“Language Connections was able to adapt the training to meet the needs of our diverse workforce and recommend future classes that would be more useful to our specific challenges.”
Marci Keck, Training Specialist
“Language Connections created a specific ESL curriculum that included our professional vocabulary and safety terminology. LC instructors are very experienced and dedicated. Their teaching methods are highly effective and make learning fun and easy.”
Sr. Director of Safety and Risk Management
what we do
- Customized English and Foreign language training for companies and employees.
- Specific ESL curriculum that includes clients’ professional vocabulary and is tailored to their requirements
- Business English training program for companies
- Cross-cultural communications training for companies.
- Private ESL and Foreign language programs
- On-site and off-site language training
- Interpreter Training Programs on-site
- Professional Skills Training Programs on-site
Language Training Tips
- 5 Useful Phrases for Business Meetings in Corporate ESL Classes Online Online English lessons will teach you the most useful…
- Has Zoom Group Language Training Replaced In-person Training? Zoom Group language training teaches students skills they need for a remote…
- We provide on-site and off-site English and Foreign language and cross-cultural training.
- We focus on day-to-day business communication.
- All our corporate courses are tailored to our clients’ needs, adapted to their level and schedule
- The syllabus for each corporate program is fully customized to incorporate job-specific vocabulary.
- We monitor students’ progress.
- We provide free initial assessment, regular progress reports, attendance sheets and final evaluation.
- Our ESL trainers have advanced degrees and years of experience.
- 3 Critical Ways Online English Classes Overcome Language Barriers Injury rates for non-English speaking workers are significantly higher than their native English speaker counterparts. Employers can address language barriers with online English classes. Through live…
- 5 Unusual Ways Online English Training Improves Communication Skills Speaking skills are developed over time. One aspect of verbal communication skills is having a range of vocabulary. Another is knowing which tone of voice to…
from the blog
3 Critical Ways Online English Classes Overcome Language Barriers Injury rates for non-English speaking workers are significantly higher than their…
5 Unusual Ways Online English Training Improves Communication Skills Speaking skills are developed over time. One aspect of verbal communication…
3 Situations Where English Language Training will Prevent Errors Due to Miscommunication The repeated phrase “what did you say” derails…
3 Ways Corporate Language Training will Improve your Employees' Confidence Corporate language training is designed to facilitate debate, meetings, and…