“Language Connections was able to adapt the training to meet the needs of our diverse workforce and recommend future classes that would be more useful to our specific challenges.”
Marci Keck, Training Specialist
“Language Connections created a specific ESL curriculum that included our professional vocabulary and safety terminology. LC instructors are very experienced and dedicated. Their teaching methods are highly effective and make learning fun and easy.”
Sr. Director of Safety and Risk Management
what we do
- Customized English and Foreign language training for companies and employees.
- Specific ESL curriculum that includes clients’ professional vocabulary and is tailored to their requirements
- Business English training program for companies
- Cross-cultural communications training for companies.
- Private ESL and Foreign language programs
- On-site and off-site language training
- Interpreter Training Programs on-site
- Professional Skills Training Programs on-site
Language Training Tips
- General Words and Phrases Having to Do with Negotiations in English When trying to get the most out of a…
- We provide on-site and off-site English and Foreign language and cross-cultural training.
- We focus on day-to-day business communication.
- All our corporate courses are tailored to our clients’ needs, adapted to their level and schedule
- The syllabus for each corporate program is fully customized to incorporate job-specific vocabulary.
- We monitor students’ progress.
- We provide free initial assessment, regular progress reports, attendance sheets and final evaluation.
- Our ESL trainers have advanced degrees and years of experience.
- How can Advanced English Training on-site help your workforce? English is not only the de-facto work language in America, but also the dominant corporate language worldwide. The ability to effectively write and speak English is…
- Employee Language Training Can Open a Variety of Opportunities Immigrants are integral to the US workforce and thus English employee language training for them is imperative. Being able to speak, read, and write proficiently in…
from the blog
How can Advanced English Training on-site help your workforce? English is not only the de-facto work language in America, but…
Customized Workplace Language Training Customized Workplace Language Training is a type of language training that is tailored to the needs…
Have you ever told someone that you literally died from embarrassment? Most likely – and you’re not alone. However, this…
Public Speaking in English: How to Improve Your Public Speaking in English Professional Accent Reduction coaches often help non-native English…