“Language Connections was able to adapt the training to meet the needs of our diverse workforce and recommend future classes that would be more useful to our specific challenges.”
Marci Keck, Training Specialist
“Language Connections created a specific ESL curriculum that included our professional vocabulary and safety terminology. LC instructors are very experienced and dedicated. Their teaching methods are highly effective and make learning fun and easy.”
Sr. Director of Safety and Risk Management
what we do
- Customized English and Foreign language training for companies and employees.
- Specific ESL curriculum that includes clients’ professional vocabulary and is tailored to their requirements
- Business English training program for companies
- Cross-cultural communications training for companies.
- Private ESL and Foreign language programs
- On-site and off-site language training
- Interpreter Training Programs on-site
- Professional Skills Training Programs on-site
Language Training Tips
- 3 Advantages that Corporate Language Training Online Provides for Employees There are many advantages that come from a bilingual company.…
- 3 Ways to Use Company Language Training Online to Solidify Teamwork Corporate English courses online are collaborative learning environments designed…
- We provide on-site and off-site English and Foreign language and cross-cultural training.
- We focus on day-to-day business communication.
- All our corporate courses are tailored to our clients’ needs, adapted to their level and schedule
- The syllabus for each corporate program is fully customized to incorporate job-specific vocabulary.
- We monitor students’ progress.
- We provide free initial assessment, regular progress reports, attendance sheets and final evaluation.
- Our ESL trainers have advanced degrees and years of experience.
- 3 Creative Components of Online English Courses for Employees Online English courses for employees are tailored to the specific industry and requirements of companies. For that reason, they need to contain a creative element to…
- 3 Ways the Best Online English Courses Develop Employees Professionally Learning a new language is an investment that will provide employees with rewarding skills. Whether they are learning through virtual games, skits, breakout rooms, or…
from the blog
3 Creative Components of Online English Courses for Employees Online English courses for employees are tailored to the specific industry…
3 Ways the Best Online English Courses Develop Employees Professionally Learning a new language is an investment that will provide…
How Live English classes online Help Students Learn Languages Quickly It goes without saying that language learners need vocabulary training.…
3 Ways Online English Lessons for Employees Strengthen Memory Want to improve your memory? Online English lessons for employees account…