“Language Connections was able to adapt the training to meet the needs of our diverse workforce and recommend future classes that would be more useful to our specific challenges.”
Marci Keck, Training Specialist
“Language Connections created a specific ESL curriculum that included our professional vocabulary and safety terminology. LC instructors are very experienced and dedicated. Their teaching methods are highly effective and make learning fun and easy.”
Sr. Director of Safety and Risk Management
what we do
- Customized English and Foreign language training for companies and employees.
- Specific ESL curriculum that includes clients’ professional vocabulary and is tailored to their requirements
- Business English training program for companies
- Cross-cultural communications training for companies.
- Private ESL and Foreign language programs
- On-site and off-site language training
- Interpreter Training Programs on-site
- Professional Skills Training Programs on-site
Language Training Tips
Diversity and Inclusion Training, Construction & Creating a Culture of C.A.R.EWhen hearing a phrase like "company values" we tend to picture a stereotypical white collar, corporate office somewhere in a…
3 Kinds of Online Training Classes for Construction CompaniesWhen it comes to training, construction companies in particular take it very seriously. Ensuring everything and everyone is in compliance…
- We provide on-site and off-site English and Foreign language and cross-cultural training.
- We focus on day-to-day business communication.
- All our corporate courses are tailored to our clients’ needs, adapted to their level and schedule
- The syllabus for each corporate program is fully customized to incorporate job-specific vocabulary.
- We monitor students’ progress.
- We provide free initial assessment, regular progress reports, attendance sheets and final evaluation.
- Our ESL trainers have advanced degrees and years of experience.
Speaking Skills For Business English And How To Improve At HomeImproving speaking skills for business English can seem harder than it is. Not only are you trying to learn a new language, but you are trying to learn a niche of English that is specific…
Corporate ESL and 3 At-Home Activities To Reinforce MaterialCorporate ESL (English as a Second Language) is an extremely useful tool for company owners and decision makers. While your workforce learns language skills upon which they will rely for the rest of their lives,…
from the blog
Speaking Skills For Business English And How To Improve At Home
Improving speaking skills for business English can seem harder than it is. Not only are you trying to learn a…
Corporate ESL and 3 At-Home Activities To Reinforce Material
Corporate ESL (English as a Second Language) is an extremely useful tool for company owners and decision makers. While your…
English Training For Healthcare Companies & Getting Your FREE Demo
English training for healthcare companies is an especially vital component for a robust, 360 onboarding experience. Many H.R (Human Resources) professionals…
English Training For Tech Companies & 3 Reasons To Book Your FREE Demo
English training for tech companies is an especially useful resource that shouldn't be overlooked when creating a new employee onboarding…