“Language Connections was able to adapt the training to meet the needs of our diverse workforce and recommend future classes that would be more useful to our specific challenges.”
Marci Keck, Training Specialist
“Language Connections created a specific ESL curriculum that included our professional vocabulary and safety terminology. LC instructors are very experienced and dedicated. Their teaching methods are highly effective and make learning fun and easy.”
Sr. Director of Safety and Risk Management
what we do
- Customized English and Foreign language training for companies and employees.
- Specific ESL curriculum that includes clients’ professional vocabulary and is tailored to their requirements
- Business English training program for companies
- Cross-cultural communications training for companies.
- Private ESL and Foreign language programs
- On-site and off-site language training
- Interpreter Training Programs on-site
- Professional Skills Training Programs on-site
Language Training Tips
- When hearing a phrase like "company values" we tend to picture a stereotypical white collar, corporate office somewhere in a…
- When it comes to training, construction companies in particular take it very seriously. Ensuring everything and everyone is in compliance…
- We provide on-site and off-site English and Foreign language and cross-cultural training.
- We focus on day-to-day business communication.
- All our corporate courses are tailored to our clients’ needs, adapted to their level and schedule
- The syllabus for each corporate program is fully customized to incorporate job-specific vocabulary.
- We monitor students’ progress.
- We provide free initial assessment, regular progress reports, attendance sheets and final evaluation.
- Our ESL trainers have advanced degrees and years of experience.
- 3 Reasons Corporate Language Courses Online Create More Productive Workplaces There are only so many hours in the work day to get everything done. A corporation’s long-term success depends on strong leadership, the kind that…
- Industry language training can make a world of difference in the success of a business- whether it be established or a start-up. When you hear "biotech companies" people often think about silicon valley and the…
from the blog
3 Reasons Corporate Language Courses Online Create More Productive Workplaces There are only so many hours in the work day…
Industry language training can make a world of difference in the success of a business- whether it be established or…
English courses for construction workers increase safety. But what does “safety” really mean? When people understand each other, you can…
Language training for hospital employees is one of the smartest decisions hospitals can make in modern times. Having an employee…