“Language Connections was able to adapt the training to meet the needs of our diverse workforce and recommend future classes that would be more useful to our specific challenges.”
Marci Keck, Training Specialist
“Language Connections created a specific ESL curriculum that included our professional vocabulary and safety terminology. LC instructors are very experienced and dedicated. Their teaching methods are highly effective and make learning fun and easy.”
Sr. Director of Safety and Risk Management
what we do
- Customized English and Foreign language training for companies and employees.
- Specific ESL curriculum that includes clients’ professional vocabulary and is tailored to their requirements
- Business English training program for companies
- Cross-cultural communications training for companies.
- Private ESL and Foreign language programs
- On-site and off-site language training
- Interpreter Training Programs on-site
- Professional Skills Training Programs on-site
Language Training Tips
- When hearing a phrase like "company values" we tend to picture a stereotypical white collar, corporate office somewhere in a…
- When it comes to training, construction companies in particular take it very seriously. Ensuring everything and everyone is in compliance…
- We provide on-site and off-site English and Foreign language and cross-cultural training.
- We focus on day-to-day business communication.
- All our corporate courses are tailored to our clients’ needs, adapted to their level and schedule
- The syllabus for each corporate program is fully customized to incorporate job-specific vocabulary.
- We monitor students’ progress.
- We provide free initial assessment, regular progress reports, attendance sheets and final evaluation.
- Our ESL trainers have advanced degrees and years of experience.
- A corporate English language course for hotel staff doesn't have to be a one-size-fits-all experience like many language training companies offer. On the contrary, we believe that learning English should be as unique as the…
- English courses for employees aren't enough to become fluent in English- they are only the beginning. For ESL employees (those who speak English as a Second Language) becoming fluent in English as a Second Language…
from the blog
A corporate English language course for hotel staff doesn't have to be a one-size-fits-all experience like many language training companies…
English courses for employees aren't enough to become fluent in English- they are only the beginning. For ESL employees (those…
Language training for companies doesn't have to be a "one-size fits all" experience, and we don't believe it should be,…
Online corporate English classes are so beneficial for every company hiring workers who speak English as a Second Language (ESL)…