“Language Connections was able to adapt the training to meet the needs of our diverse workforce and recommend future classes that would be more useful to our specific challenges.”
Marci Keck, Training Specialist
“Language Connections created a specific ESL curriculum that included our professional vocabulary and safety terminology. LC instructors are very experienced and dedicated. Their teaching methods are highly effective and make learning fun and easy.”
Sr. Director of Safety and Risk Management
what we do
- Customized English and Foreign language training for companies and employees.
- Specific ESL curriculum that includes clients’ professional vocabulary and is tailored to their requirements
- Business English training program for companies
- Cross-cultural communications training for companies.
- Private ESL and Foreign language programs
- On-site and off-site language training
- Interpreter Training Programs on-site
- Professional Skills Training Programs on-site
Language Training Tips
- General Words and Phrases Having to Do with Negotiations in English When trying to get the most out of a…
- We provide on-site and off-site English and Foreign language and cross-cultural training.
- We focus on day-to-day business communication.
- All our corporate courses are tailored to our clients’ needs, adapted to their level and schedule
- The syllabus for each corporate program is fully customized to incorporate job-specific vocabulary.
- We monitor students’ progress.
- We provide free initial assessment, regular progress reports, attendance sheets and final evaluation.
- Our ESL trainers have advanced degrees and years of experience.
- English for Biotech Companies during the Covid-19 Pandemic Life science companies are adapting to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic. English for biotech companies is at the forefront of this conversation, as it is the language used…
- Company English Training in the Remote Era How often is there the chance to redesign an entire system for the better? As offices turn towards a remote work environment, many are rethinking their corporate identity.…
from the blog
English for Biotech Companies during the Covid-19 Pandemic Life science companies are adapting to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic. English for…
Company English Training in the Remote Era How often is there the chance to redesign an entire system for the…
Presentation Skills Course for the Digital Era It’s the night before an important presentation, and you’re practicing in front of…
Are Online Language Classes Like Apps? Language learning apps like Duolingo and Babbel boast millions of users and have grown…