Negotiation Skills Course for Non-native Speakers of English
Corporate English Language Training Program for Companies
Negotiating skills are increasingly important in today’s competitive market place. Even native speakers of English are under pressure to understand the nuances of what is said and to express themselves clearly and precisely. Transferring your negotiation skills to another language require a highly complex set of skills.
Negotiation Skills Course Objective:
The objective of this Negotiation Skills Course is to help students learn how to communicate effectively in English and develop the skills they need to successfully negotiate as a professional in the United States.
Students will also fine tune their English with accent modification exercises and techniques which will improve their pronunciation, intonation, phrasing and enunciation. They will practice the flow and rhythm of American English by varying word stress and voice pitch.
Students will learn how to speak confidently in public, participate in negotiations and discussions effectively.
Negotiation Skills Course Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this Negotiation Skills Course, students will be able to:
- Speak confidently in public, participate in negotiations and discussions effectively;
- Negotiate successfully as a professional in the United States;
- Learn the skills that will get them to a successful agreement in their negotiation;
- Learn American negotiation style and understand how it might be different from negotiation style in their culture
- Use some essential English expressions and phrases to help them negotiate effectively
- Improve their intelligibility in English and reduce their native language accent.
Language Connections offers group and private classes with content tailored to the needs of your company.
For more information contact our Language Training Department:
Phone: (617) 731-3700