Presentation Skills Course for Non-native Speakers of English
Corporate English Language Training Program for Companies
Presentation Skills Course for Non-native Speakers of English is a corporate language training program for companies designed to help their employees make presentations effectively.
Presentation Skills Course Objective:
Using methodologies honed over many years of experience, Language Connections teachers will put students in the types of language situations they will find in the real world of business.
The students will participate in a program that replicates the situations MBA students are put into. Students exit the program being able to make presentations effectively.
Presentation Skills Course Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this Presentation Skills Course course, students will be able to:
- Engage in lively and dynamic conversations that lead to rapid fire responses from their classmates.
- Learn to ask pointed questions to their classmates to expand upon a point that has been made in a communication exercise.
- Describe a product or service in detail.
- Demonstrate the use of the imperative and simple present tense in spoken communication.
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize if their message has been received by the listener and to see if the recipient has understood what they have been told.
- Learn advanced vocabulary to discuss what they do every day at work.
- Learn how to identify appropriate workplace vocabulary.
- Refine their abilities in guessing the meaning of a word by using context.
- Use the imperative grammatical structure in their writing.
- Practice words that are traditional pronunciation hotspot for second language speakers.
- Identify high frequency English words that are also frequently mispronounced.
Language Connections offers group and private classes with content tailored to the needs of your company.
For more information contact our Language Training Department:
Phone: (617) 731-3700