Online English Program for Beginners (General English)
- Learn basic English vocabulary, grammar, and sentence structure;
- Describe nouns using adjectives;
- Describe your daily activities using adverbs of frequency;
- Describe locations using prepositions;
- Ask and answer simple questions in the Present Simple and Past Simple Tense;
- Describe actions happening now by using the Present Progressive Tense.
- Make suggestions using let’s
- Ask for permission using can and may.
- Read and understand short stories and write basic sentences.
Online English Program for Beginners Schedule:
Monday and Wednesday: 6 pm – 8 pm (2 hours per class)
COST OF THE PROGRAM:
Price for 4 weeks: $290 ($50 non-refundable registration fee plus $240 course fee)
COST OF BOOKS ANS MATERIALS (not included in tuition):
The cost of books and materials is: $50 (for every level) and is paid separately
Our specialized ESL placement test will determine your personal English level and find the right class for you.
For more information contact our Language Training Department:
Phone: (617) 731-3700