Online English Program for Advanced Level (General English)
- Use different types of Past, Present, and Future tenses more accurately and in complex combinations;
- Express real and unreal conditions, necessity and certainty by using modal verbs;
- Describe objects, places, people and situations using nouns, adjectives, and adverb clauses
- Use and understand the Passive Voice.
- Review details such as articles, quantifiers, and noun modifiers.
- Read and understand longer articles and write essays.
- Improve your pronunciation, intonation, and American accent so you are more easily understood by native speakers
- Understand how tone changes meaning
- Correctly stress, link, back chain, and chunk words and sentences
- Give individual and group presentations, discussions and debates.
Tuesday and Thursday: 6 pm – 7.30 pm (90 min per class)
COST OF THE PROGRAM:
Price for 10 weeks (30 hours): $500 ($50 non-refundable registration fee plus $450 course fee)
BOOKS AND MATERIALS:
Students will receive books and materials online free of charge.
Our specialized ESL placement test will determine your personal English level and find the right class for you.
For more information contact our Language Training Department:
Phone: (617) 731-3700