What are Online English classes?
Online English classes are so much more than sitting behind a computer screen. English courses online will help you speak English fluently and with confidence. English classes online with live teachers are not only convenient, but also an easy way to improve your written and spoken English. By learning English online, you will improve your listening comprehension through audio and video English lessons, and better your pronunciation with English speaking courses.
How are Online English classes different from in-person English classes?
Online English classes are as effective as in person English classes! In a traditional course, multiple students gather to learn at a specific time and place. Students may attend lecture sessions, study groups, or interact with the instructor after class or during office hours. Good news is that Online English classes actually follow the same model. Online English training provides sessions that serve as instructor office hours. In fact, the style of these Live English classes online is more user-driven. Online courses allow students the flexibility to choose the time and place to utilize the resources. With these flexible options, students who choose to take Online English courses typically finish their degrees faster than their on-campus counterparts.
5 Benefits of Online English classes
By taking online English classes, you will:
- Go at your own pace: With an online English class, you can work at your own pace without the pressure or the demand on your schedule that you can’t meet during regular school hours.
- Use every resource: Having an online course will enable you to gain access to all of the Internet's resources. Having the advantage of looking things up, watching tutorials, and listening to various dialects and accents is incredibly helpful in your language improvement.
- Be alone: Sometimes the most nerve wracking part of a traditional class is participation. It’s completely normal for one to feel timid with speaking in front of an audience, especially when learning a new language. By taking online English classes, you will experience less of this and more independence.
- Gain self-discipline and responsibility: Online English classes are designed so that they require more self-motivation and time-management skills since there will be no one physically at your side to keep you focused. Thus, this will not only be the time to enhance your English, but also a chance to become more self-motivated.
- Have fun! You can have fun learning English online, especially in a small group of students at your level. Practice your conversation with other students. It's fun and a great way to learn spoken English.
You can also enjoy a wide range of fun, interactive English games and activities that will help you expand your vocabulary and memorize grammar structures.
Our highly engaging interactive English classes online with live native-speaking teachers are easy to access from wherever you are. We offer Real-Time Small Group and Private Lessons. Take our free Online ESL Placement Test and register for one of our upcoming online English Language courses today!
For more information contact our Language Training Department:
Phone: (617) 731-3700