Online language training for businesses is an essential part of onboarding new hires, with diverse language backgrounds (at least it SHOULD be). Every decision maker and leader in business understands that effective communication is essential for relationships inside & outside of work; and a lack thereof can result in consequences both big and small. For industries like manufacturing and construction online English courses are just as important for the wellbeing of workers & coworker relationships, as the companies they work for. The simple reason? Many ESL workers (or those who speak English as a Second Language) are more likely to end up finding employment in blue-collar industries, where misunderstandings or incorrect translations can lead to accidents and even wrongful death; which in turn ends up costing their companies time and money among other things. All of this is to say: the cost of investing in communication for blue-collar workers far outweighs the cost of NOT investing at all.
"Online language training for businesses is an essential part of onboarding new hires, with diverse language backgrounds (at least it SHOULD be)."
Online language training for businesses is completely flexible and 100% customizable✅ to your business needs. So whether that means creating an online English class that is specific to your industry or line of work, or incorporating elements of professional skills training into the curriculum; online ESL for workers truly delivers what your business needs at a level and pace that is centered around your workers taking the class. Creating custom people centered, business focused✅ online English courses is our specialty. So we ask you: do you know about our FREE demos?!
"I'm interested in online language training for my businesses (or business). What do I need to know about your free demos?"
1️⃣ Your people will meet our people
Our free demo is an opportunity for your decision makers- HR professionals or whomever is leading the initiative- to meet our teachers. We will get to know each other and get an idea of what your company is all about. Talk to the people who will be teaching your associates in real time just as our classes are conducted; through LIVE video conferencing✅.
2️⃣ Get clear on what you need vs what you want
Coming prepared for your demo will make everything go as smoothly as possible! Being as clear as possible, tell us what you need. Here's some questions that can help:
- How many people will be taking the class? (We recommend up to 10)
- What language(s) do they speak? (Spanish, Portuguese, French etc)
- What are your goals & objectives? (Tell us why you need our training: *Your needs are the reason your workers need to take our class: Do you need them to better understand safety protocol? Do you need the class to improve specific professional skills like customer service, public speaking, or accent reduction?) *This is essential for a successful demo
- When would you like class to start? (A month from now? Do you have a deadline to meet? What days or times do you have in mind?)
- Are there any special requests? (In addition to goals and what you need from class, do you want to include elements of cultural sensitivity training? Do you want a special project of some kind included if possible?)
Our highly engaging In-Person English Training for employees and interactive Corporate English classes online with live native-speaking teachers are easy to access from wherever you are. We offer Real-Time Private and Group Corporate English Training. Get a Free Quote for your Industry Specific Onsite or Online English Classes for Companies.
For more information contact our Language Training Department:
Phone: (617) 731-3700