Professional skills trainings for ESL employees (those who speak English as a Second Language) can cover a wide range of different ESL speaking skills; which aren't covered as in depth in many of those standard, run-of-the-mill online ESL courses. Specializing in private and small group English classes✅, we allow decision makers the unique ability to customize any of our courses to your specific needs✅. Customized corporate English class means that while some decision makers request elements of business writing skills for ESL employees, others may want theirs to focus on industry specific employee ESL that is designed to enhance OSHA training. Whether you have 10 associates who are on the same level, or a few that have different needs- we apply a people centered, business focused approach to all of our online language training courses. When designing a program for your associates, our expert instructors✅ will teach at a level and pace set by your associates' needs while centering the needs of your business and objectives to deliver the results you need to see. LIVE, video-chat style class sessions✅ are an engaging, and unique in a way that competition simply cannot compare to. One of the unique ways we allow decision makers to customize our curriculum✅ is by incorporating professional skills trainings- like giving presentations.
Developing your ESL employees with our professional skills trainings
When we think of those employees who really shine in certain areas compared to their coworkers, it most likely took them years to develop those professional skills that sets them apart. And while a particularly skilled employee adds value to any company, it is in the best interests of the company to make effort to try and duplicate that value in other associates. In this effort, it is often the employees who speak English as a Second Language (ESL) who find themselves at a disadvantage; not only because they may not know the same vocabulary but because they may not be as confident speaking to a group of people- especially in a professional setting. So, what will bilingual adults gain from our presentation skills course?
- 1. Improving confidence while speaking in group settings
- 2. Learning how to ask pointed questions and expanding on points that have been communicated
- 3. Employing descriptive vocabulary into speech
- 4. Knowing how to decipher if the audience has received their message
- 5. Identifying appropriate workplace vocabulary
- 6. Learning how to decipher definitions by just using context
- 7. Using imperative grammatical structure in writing
- 8. Learning correct pronunciation
- 9. Identifying high-frequency English words that are frequently mispronounced
- 10. Learning advanced workplace vocabulary
This and so much more are taught in our professional skills trainings for ESL associates. It is for these reasons and so much more, that online language training for businesses can be anything business owners and decisions makers need it to be. Additional customizations to incorporate professional skills trainings can include:
- Business writing for ESL associates
- Improving speaking skills for business English
- Cultural competence and diversity awareness trainings
- Developing negotiation skills with Employee English lessons
- Corporate language lessons to improve communication with leadership training
Our highly engaging In-Person English Training for employees and interactive Corporate English classes online with live native-speaking teachers are easy to access from wherever you are. We offer Real-Time Private and Group Corporate English Training. Get a Free Quote for your Industry Specific Onsite or Online English Classes for Companies.
For more information contact our Language Training Department:
Phone: (617) 731-3700